Are you also hiding that beautiful smile of yours only because of the color of your teeth? Do your teeth make you underconfident? Then you are at the right place! This article is all about ‘how to bring that shine back with a tooth whitening treatment.
Why should your teeth be a top concern?
Your teeth are noticed as much as your personality. Imagine a person who has the perfect glow on his face and has a superb personality that makes him admired by all. The only point lacking in that person is his teeth being yellow. Isn’t it a bit unpleasant to watch? Your teeth enhance your appearance and boost your confidence.
We all know that physical exercise and a proper diet are important for having a balanced lifestyle. But do you know that oral hygiene also plays a major role in keeping you healthy?
Your mouth is the gateway to your alimentary canal and therefore, is more prone to get attacked by the bacteria. If proper oral hygiene is not maintained, then your teeth can decay and can also cause oral infections.
Healthy teeth not only boost your confidence and enhance your beauty but are also very important to keep your body healthy. Hence, you should always take care of them. Here are some simple steps that you can follow to achieve healthy strong teeth-
- Brushing your teeth– Brushing your teeth twice a day is necessary for keeping your teeth healthy.
- Flossing– Only brushing your teeth is not enough. One should add flossing to their daily routine in order to maintain oral hygiene.
- Avoid Consumption of certain food – Avoid consuming tobacco, coffee, tea or any other agents that can cause discoloration of your teeth.
- Healthy diet– A proper healthy diet rich in calcium must be followed to make your teeth strong.
- Using the perfect toothpaste– Make sure that your toothpaste has fluoride in it. Fluoride is beneficial for strengthening your teeth and makes it less prone to tooth decay.
How to add sparkle to your smile in no time at all?
Getting that sparkling shine back with regular brushing is next to impossible. But one can definitely opt for a teeth whitening method to get the whitest smile in less than an hour!
The procedure is quite simple and painless. First, make sure that your lips and gums are fully covered. Only your teeth need to be exposed. A special type of bleaching gel is applied on your teeth and a light is focused on the site so that the gel gets activated. This treatment is of nearly an hour where the process of applying the bleaching gel and exposing it to the light is repeated for two or three times.
This treatment gives you the best results and you will get the desired white colour in a few days.
Get a tooth whitening treatment now!
Now that you are aware of the procedure, I’m guessing that you are eager to know from where you can get it done and whom you should contact.
Finding the right dentist who not only understands your requirement but also performs the treatment with full efficacy can be tough sometimes. But your search ends here. Click on the link below to get access to highly skilled and professional dentists near you. Contact a professional teeth whitening dentist at Clinic Eximus now to book an appointment and avail immediate solutions.
How often should tooth whitening treatment be done?
In spite of the fact that professional teeth whitening is a low risk procedure that makes your teeth white and bright, it may carry some risks and side effects with it. Some of the side effects of teeth whitening are-
- Irritation in your Gums: Gums are connective tissue that also comprises a mucous membrane. Too much bleaching can cause irritation in this sensitive area. Therefore, the gums are covered securely before starting the procedure.
- Can increase Sensitivity: Bleaches are just amazing for getting that perfect shine on your teeth. But it also contains peroxide which can make your teeth porous. It increases the sensitivity to temperature, pressure and touch which can lead to severe shooting pain. However, the pain is said to last only for one or two days after which you are good to go!
- Colour Changes: Many people undergo dental procedures such as filling, veneers, crowns, etc. It is suggested that one should get their teeth whitening done before going through these procedures as they are not affected by bleaching agents. There are chances that these areas will remain unaffected which can give an uneven look.
Considering all the mentioned side effects, one should not go for tooth whitening treatment so often. It is advised that you should visit your dentist once in three months or once per
quarter in order to get your teeth whitening done.
Teeth maintenance can be tough sometimes. With such a busy life, people often tend to neglect their oral hygiene and forget to take care of their teeth. Shining sparkling teeth is what everyone desires but fails to achieve with their regular brushing pattern or by following home remedies. But getting that shine back is not that tough.
You can always visit a professional dental clinic such as Clinic Eximus to whiten your teeth effectively. The procedure is very simple which includes applying bleaching on your teeth and exposing it to light so that the gel gets easily activated. It is a painless procedure which will give you your desired bright and white teeth within an hour.
Like every coin has two faces, tooth whitening also has its own advantages and disadvantages. There are a few side effects of this treatment such as increased sensitivity, irritation in your gums and uneven colouration of your teeth. Thus, it is advised not to get the treatment done so often. You can get the treatment done once in three months and that is more than enough.
Teeth whitening treatment is highly effective and has no complications. So what are you waiting for? Get the treatment done as soon as possible and let your teeth get the shine they deserve.