- Adapero Gel is a prescription medicine having combination of medicines that are used to treat acne.
- It removes the dead layer of the skin which is present on the top.
- It stops the growth of bacteria.
- Adapero Gel should be used in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
- Most common side effects include skin irritation, itchiness and burning, and sensation at the application site.
- It is used in treating acne or pimples.
- Ingredient-It contains a combination of two medicines – adapalene and benzoyl peroxide as active components.