- Allsuth Lotion is a Calamine lotion that also contains Aloe Vera and Light Liquid Paraffin.
- Calamine contains Zinc Oxide and Iron Oxide to relieve itching and is typically used for the treatment of itches that come from sunburn, and rashes.
- Aloe Vera works to smooth the skin and can improve its overall elasticity. Liquid Paraffin acts as a barrier by providing a layer of oil on the skin and thus keeps it moisturised.
- Allsuth lotion is used to restore fullness in the skin and to hydrate it.
- The Calamine and Zinc Oxide lotion works by restoring overall water content levels in the skin to allow the surface layer of the skin to stay fully hydrated.
- Ingredient- Calamine, Aloe vera gel, Light liquid paraffin, Lotion base