Around the world, millions of people experience hair loss. Male pattern baldness is the most prevalent type of hair loss. Men are more likely to have this type of hereditary hair loss in their middle years. In addition, this type of hair loss affects 50% of males over 50. But it is reversible with specific treatments. Unlike women, who might begin losing their hair at any age between the ages of 12 and 40, and sometimes even later.
People’s hair varies greatly from one another. However, it is generally believed that the likelihood of developing baldness increases with age. Let’s discuss the most prominent balding symptoms, hair loss causes and hair treatment for hair loss causing ailment.
What are the symptoms of baldness?
Male baldness types can include:
- Temple – Hair begins to thin around temples and also at the crown, which is the top half of the back of the head.
- Vanishing hairline – A vanishing hairline is when the sides of the head’s frontal hairline begin to reduce and recede.
- Crown of the Head- On top of the head, thinning hair might develop over time. You won’t instantly go bald; it will usually take several years before you observe any thinning, particularly on the top of the head. The fading hairline, which forms an ‘M’ pattern as the sides fade at a higher rate than that of the centre of the scalp, is among the most typical types of baldness in men.
Female baldness symptoms can include:
- Thinning at the top – It’s possible that you just see thinning mostly on top of your head and not just on the sides.
- Hair Part Widening – Women who are balding frequently observe how the top of their head widens. Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), thyroid problems, etc can all lead to this.
- Thinning throughout the entire head – In contrast to the vanishing M-shaped hairline in men, it is the most prevalent baldness pattern in women.
What are the causes of hair loss?
The average person loses 50–100 strands of hair per day. Due to the simultaneous growth of new hair, this frequently goes unnoticed. When the hair which has fallen out is not replaced by new hair, hair loss results. Usually, one or several of the below factors contribute to hair loss:
- Heredity – The inherited condition which develops with ageing is by far the most typical cause of hair loss.
- Hair Treatments and styling – Hair loss can be brought on by frequent styling or tight-pulling hairstyles.
- Medicines or supplements – Some medications, including those for cancer, arthritis, stress, heart issues, gout, and increased blood pressure, can lead to hair loss as a side effect.
- Medical issues and hormonal imbalances – Permanent and otherwise temporary hair loss can result from a number of circumstances, including hormonal fluctuations brought on by pregnancy, childbirth, menopause, as well as thyroid issues.
- Highly stressful circumstances – Many people notice general hairline thinning several weeks following a traumatic event, whether it be physical or emotional. This kind of hair loss is momentary.
How is hair regrowth possible?
When proper care is taken, hair growth is possible again. If you consult a competent hair specialist in a timely manner, every hair concern is reversible. When you find that you are losing more hair than the recommended 100 strands per day, it is time to make an appointment with a hair specialist.
Hair regrowth in women is actually advantageous if you start using natural remedies in a timely manner. If not, timely medical intervention could prevent the onset of a balding phase. But it’s still possible to catch up now. Treatment for hair restoration is still an option even after you reach the stage of having bald patches on your head.
What is the best hair regrowth treatment?
Clinic Eximus is dedicated to providing you with the most cutting-edge hair growth treatment through the world’s best treatment professionals with years of experience. For that, we use groundbreaking techniques like
- Nutra therapy
- PRP therapy
- Growth factor therapy
- Nutra Therapy – The finest method for nourishing as well as revitalizing your hair is nutritional therapy. It is also commonly recognised that this therapy can stop hair loss and breakage and thus is the best way to regrow hair. In this method of treatment, the fragile hair follicles are helped by delivering vital nutrients to the scalp.
- PRP Treatment – PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) therapy has become an advanced approach for treating hair loss issues. Both men and women are said to benefit from it. When PRP is applied, it works better to stimulate hair growth.
- Growth Factor Therapy – Amongst the most advanced methods for hair regrowth, Growth Factor is performed when the hair is much more severely damaged.
To deliver you the finest outcomes, we also combine several therapies. But is it believed to be effective for both males and females? Head on to https://cliniceximus.com/hair-regrowth/ to get a detailed insight about each of the techniques used.
A treatment that encourages natural hair regrowth is effective at controlling hair loss. Both natural and artificial methods, as well as surgical procedures, are available for the best hair regrowth for men and women. To reach your vision of the ideal crown, all that is necessary is a commitment to hair care and an unwavering routine. At Clinic Eximus, along with assisting you to regrow hair in bald areas, we can also treat any further hair concerns you might be experiencing. We have special techniques to promote hair development and get you to the greatest hair phase of growth. With no exceptions, our hair regrowth therapy promises outstanding and quick results. Therefore, schedule a consultation with our hair specialist right away to put an end to all of your hair fall issues.